Behavioral Learning Center Jobs in
Santa Clarita, Palmdale, Calabasas, and San Fernando
Behavioral Learning Center, Inc. is currently hiring behavior technicians and program managers for all intervention programs in the Santa Clarita, San Fernando, Antelope Valley, and West Valley.
In addition to competitive salaries Behavioral Learning Center, Inc. offers the following benefits:
- Medical insurance for all full-time employees
- Traditional 401k
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Training and educational workshop incentives
Speech-Language Pathologist (full-time)
If you are interested in this position, click on one of the following locations: Santa Clarita Valley
Social Skills Facilitator (part-time)
Youth Community Facilitator (part-time)
Behavioral Technician / ABA Instructor (part-time)
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
For recruitment information, please feel free to call us at 661-254-7086 ex 117
ACA Nondiscrimination Section 1557 Compliance
Behavioral Learning Center complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
- For our notice:
- Informing Individuals About Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements and Nondiscrimination Statement, Available in English, Spanish, Vietnamese and Chinese
- For our Nondiscrimination Statement for signification communications that are small-size
- For our Tagline Informing Individuals with Limited English Proficiency of Language Assistance Services, Available in 15 Languages
- For our Nondiscrimination/Section 1557 Grievance Procedure
If you have additional concerns or issues regarding ACA Nondiscrimination Compliance, contact Victor Chata, HR Director at (661) 254-7086 ext. 102 or send a fax to (661) 254-7108.