Child Development Jobs at Leading Los Angeles Learning Center
Behavioral Learning Center, Inc. is known as an in-home behavioral therapy agency for children and young adults, but it’s also regarded as one of Los Angeles’s leading companies for ABA and child development jobs. With offices located in Santa Clarita, Palmdale, Agoura Hills, and Sherman Oaks—plus our newest location in Denver, Colorado—we are always searching for talented individuals looking for a meaningful job working with children and individuals with autism or other related disorders. Our child development careers range from part-time to full-time, all with different levels of experience preferred.
Behavioral Learning Center offers amazing career opportunities and internships for the following:
- ABA Therapy Jobs
- Behavior Specialist Jobs
- BCBA Jobs
- Behavioral Therapist Jobs
- Registered Behavior Technician Jobs
- Speech Language Pathologist Jobs
- And Much More!
Why Join the BLC Team Today
Executive Clinical Director Jody Stiegemeyer (MS, CCC-SLP, BCBA) began Behavioral Learning Center in her living room in 2007 with Co-Executive Clinical Director Danielle Sheehy. Today, the company has grown to include four offices across Los Angeles County and one in Denver, Colorado. BLC began with the mission of offering ethical and effective learning services to children with special needs, and that mission has been producing positive results for families ever since.
The BLC Team is made up of a dynamic group of educators and certified specialists who work closely with both the child and the family. BLC offers industry-leading benefits and competitive salaries in addition to a work environment that is collaborative and rewarding.
BLC Benefits Include:
- Medical Insurance for All Full-Time Employees
- Traditional 401 (k)
- Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Monthly Meet & Greet Events
- Paid Professional Development Days
- Professional Development Stipends
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Training and Educational Workshop Incentives
For information regarding open positions, check out the BLC job listings below. Questions? Contact Behavioral Learning Center
Speech-Language Pathologist (full-time)
If you are interested in this position, click on one of the following locations:
Santa Clarita Valley
Social Skills Facilitator (part-time)
Youth Community Facilitator (part-time)
Behavior Technician / ABA Instructor (part-time)
Registered Behavior Technician (part-time)
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Office Administrator: Denver
For recruitment information, please feel free to call us at 661-254-7086 ex 117
ACA Nondiscrimination Section 1557 Compliance
Behavioral Learning Center complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
- For our notice:
- Informing Individuals About Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements and Nondiscrimination Statement, Available in English, Spanish, Vietnamese and Chinese
- For our Nondiscrimination Statement for signification communications that are small-size
- For our Tagline Informing Individuals with Limited English Proficiency of Language Assistance Services, Available in 15 Languages
- For our Nondiscrimination/Section 1557 Grievance Procedure
If you have additional concerns or issues regarding ACA Nondiscrimination Compliance, contact Victor Chata, HR Director at (661) 254-7086 ext. 102 or send a fax to (661) 254-7108.