Speech and Language Services
Our staff has experience in providing evaluation and treatment for a variety of speech and language delays/disorders for individuals 3-18 years old.
1:1 or group clinic-based services
- Apraxia of speech
- Auditory processing disorder
- Augmentative and alternative communication (AAC)
- Fluency disorders (e.g., Stuttering)
- Language disorders
- Speech sound disorders (Articulation, Apraxia of Speech, etc.)
- Social communication disorders
Connect with a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist today for a free 15-minute consultation on the next step for services.
Sheelah Peterson, M.S., CCC-SLP
Senior Speech-Language Pathologist
Behavioral Learning Center Inc.
Office: 661-254-7086 x113
|Health Plans||In Network for ABA Services||In Network for Mental Health Services|
|United Behavioral Health / Optum||Yes||Yes|
PENDING: Cigna, Aetna, Anthem BlueCross BlueShield